During almost 30 years of intense work and participating in numerous projects within various industrial and scientific fields (automotive industry, oil/energy industry, chemical industry, diesel engine industry, water and gas turbine manufacturing, machining and forming processes, tribological expertise, heat treating and welding process, etc.), the founder and technical lead-expert of the laboratory has gathered both an in-depth scientific knowledge and extremely rich and broad industrial experience. He has merged metallurgical expertise and mechanical engineering on many occasions and put both areas "under the same roof".
Within a personalized team-work he shares each element of that with our customers.
His professionalism and enthusiasm have been a driving force of the laboratory for years and have been transferred to all of our personnel on everyday basis.
In a meticulous assessment process these qualities and the hard work of our personnel have been awarded with the ISO 17025 Accreditation already in 2001.
Our laboratory offers various services starting with simple tests like hardness test, bend test, and fasteners testing, or tensile test, through chemical analyzes of the composition of steel, or more sophisticated testing methods (bake hardening index determinations, plastic strain ratio determinations, verifications of weldments, metallographic investigations, etc) and a broad range of additional services including;
- Failure Analysis,
- Circle Grid Analysis applied for determination of formability, process improvements and for trouble shooting,
- Cost Saving Programs on the existing products or production lines and tools,
- Implementation of new Energy Efficient Technologies for manufacturing steel products,
- Organizing for the customers completely New & Accredited Testing or Heat Treating facilities,
- Establishing an Advanced System of Quality Control ("Active Quality Control") rendering the highest levels of quality of products, which strongly converge with 6σ-projects and result with an increased efficiency of system and a significant decrease of down-times,
- Practical Trainings and Courses for steel metallurgy, heat treating, mechanical testing, metallography, circle grid analysis, etc
- Other more customized testing/consulting services.
We welcome you in both our web-page and the laboratory!
We conduct all tests in a completely environmentally controlled and exceptionally clean industrial space. Our laboratory is located within the hearth of the Concord-industrial area - on the west side of the Keele Street, just north of Hwy#7/407, which is well connected to many customers from Barrie and Aurora to Scarborough and Mississauga, and from Milton and Brampton to Oshawa.
116 Viceroy Road, Building C, Unit 11_12
Concord, ON L4K 2M3